Google has officially unveiled its latest flagship smartphones, the Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro. The new phones offer a number of upgrades over their predecessors, including the new Tensor G3 chip, Titan M2 security coprocessor, and a range of AI-powered features.
The Tensor G3 chip is Google's most powerful mobile processor yet, and it promises to deliver significant improvements in performance, battery life, and AI capabilities. The Titan M2 security coprocessor provides added security for sensitive data, such as passwords and credit card numbers.
Some of the key AI-powered features on the Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro include:
- Real Tone: This feature uses machine learning to accurately represent all skin tones in photos and videos.
- Magic Eraser: This feature allows users to remove unwanted objects from photos with just a few taps.
- Bard: This AI assistant can help users with a variety of tasks, such as setting reminders, writing emails, and translating languages.
In addition to the upgraded hardware and AI features, the Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro also feature a number of other improvements, including:
- Brighter displays: Both phones have displays that can reach a peak brightness of 2,400 nits, which makes them easier to see in bright sunlight.
- Faster charging: The Pixel 8 Pro supports 30W wired charging and 23W wireless charging.
- Improved cameras: Both phones have improved cameras that can take better photos and videos in low light.
The Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro will be available for purchase starting on October 12th. The Pixel 8 will start at $699, while the Pixel 8 Pro will start at $899.
The Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro are Google's most powerful and feature-rich smartphones yet. With their upgraded hardware, AI-powered features, and improved cameras, they are sure to be among the most popular smartphones on the market.