Threads, Meta's text-based social networking app, has finally added a way to switch between multiple accounts without logging out. Users can now swap accounts by long-pressing on the profile icon in the bottom right.
This new feature is a welcome addition to the app, as it makes it much easier to manage multiple accounts. Previously, users had to log out of one account and then log back in to another account, which was a time-consuming process.
To switch accounts, users simply need to long-press on the profile icon in the bottom right of the app. This will open a menu of all of the accounts that the user is logged into. The user can then tap on the account that they want to switch to.
To add a new account, users need to tap on the "Add profile" option in the menu. This will open a screen where the user can enter their login information for the new account.
The new profile switching feature is available now on the Threads app for iOS and Android.
Benefits of the new profile switching feature:
- Makes it easier to manage multiple accounts
- Saves time by eliminating the need to log in and out of different accounts
- Allows users to quickly switch between accounts without having to remember their login information
How to use the new profile switching feature:
- Long-press on the profile icon in the bottom right of the app.
- Tap on the account that you want to switch to.
- To add a new account, tap on the "Add profile" option and enter your login information.
The new profile switching feature is a welcome addition to the Threads app. It makes it much easier to manage multiple accounts, which is a great benefit for users who have both work and personal accounts, or who have multiple accounts for different interests.